* Little Jien Shop (002977131-V) is a company registered with SSM.
* We carry only GENUINE Autumnz baby products of highest quality because we believe every mummy and baby deserve the best.
* Autumnz Double Zip Lock Breastmilk Storage Bags are manufactured with stringent quality control.
* Autumnz has been awarded Superbrand Status by the Malaysia Superbrand Council and also Best Breast Milk Storage award by BabyTalk Readers’ Choice Award.
* Made of sturdy, food-grade, BPA-free plastic, Autumnz Double Ziplock Breastmilk Storage Bag is specifically designed to keep your milk safe and organized.
Size: Available in 5oz (150ml) and 7oz (210ml)
Features of disposable Autumnz Breastmilk Storage Bags:
* FDA APPROVED MATERIALS USED AND BPA FREE, safe for extended storage of breast milk in the freezer.
* STERILIZED USING MEDICAL GRADE - European Standard - to ensure the breast milk is safe for baby.
* LAMINATED THICK DOUBLE WALL to preserve nutrients in the milk and prevent ink leeching
* DOUBLE ZIPPER top to prevent leakage
* SELF-STANDING BOTTOM – for easy storage in the freezer.
* HEAT SEALED SIDES to prevent splitting
* DESIGNATED SPACE for recording date, name and time
* PRE-CALIBRATED ounce/ml markings for accurate measuring
* Do not fill the storage bag up to the maximum. Allow some space for expansion when milk freezes.
* Write the date and time when the milk was expressed and always use the oldest stock first
* Always keep the milk at the back of the freezer / refrigerator away from the door
Storage duration guidelines:
Room Temperature (25°C ) - 4 to 6 hours
Refrigerator ( 0 to 3.9°C ) - 3 to 5 days
Freezer of a two-door refrigerator ( -18 °C ) - 3 to 4 months
Deep freezer ( -20°C ) - 6 months or longer
* If stored in a freezer: Thaw frozen breast milk in the refrigerator then carefully pour the milk out of the storage bag into a feeding bottle for warming up.
* If stored in a refrigerator: Carefully pour breast milk out of the storage bag into a feeding bottle for warming up
* Discard the breast milk storage bag after single use and discard any leftover breast milk
* Always test the temperature of milk before feeding baby
* Tear the tap immediately just before filling to avoid any contamination
1. Wash hands thoroughly before handling bags
2. Pull out single breast milk storage bag from the package
3. Mark the bag with the date before filling breast milk
4. Gently tear along the perforation and discard the tab
5. Carefully pour expressed breast milk into bag then reseal for storage
6. Wipe the exterior of the bag dry before storage in refrigerator or freezer
* Do not refreeze thawed breast milk.
* Do not microwave or boil the breastmilk storage bag
* Keep the bag away from sharp objects
* Discard the breastmilk storage bag after each use.